Effective Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Albuquerque
Many people suffer from substance use disorders and mental health issues across the world. If you are suffering from any form of these disorders, then Icarus is here to help. You already know the negatives: damage from drugs and drinking can affect your body, and your mind, and even cost your freedom and very life itself.
However, it is essential to remember that no matter what you’re going through, you’re stronger than addiction. Treatment and a head start on your recovery journey are possible!
Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about inpatient addiction treatment in Albuquerque, New Mexico. If at any point you would like more information or have any questions, feel free to call us on our 24-hour rehab hotline. Our phones are always answered by kind and caring individuals who will help you or your loved one find the right inpatient rehab Albuquerque services.
It’s also important to remember that you’re not alone and that help is always readily available to you.
Looking for the right people to help during this journey is also important. That’s why the staff at Icarus Behavioral Health are here and focused on helping you recover.
Our behavioral health services in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho NM offer addiction treatment, substance abuse treatment, inpatient treatment, and mental health rehab services. Keep reading to find out about what Icarus has to offer and effective ways of starting your recovery!
What Does Inpatient Rehab Provide?
Inpatient rehab is one of the highest levels of rehabilitation services for clients suffering from substance abuse, addiction, and mental health struggles.
Most inpatient treatment centers include different programs and clinical guidance after completing medical detox. At Icarus, these programs are held at our inpatient rehab facility in Albuquerque where clients are required to live onsite while the recovery process is being carried out. Our facilities are filled with friendly and supportive medical professionals that supervise clients on their path to recovery.
There are various different settings for treatment that include the following:
- Residential Treatment Services
- Partial hospitalization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- Outpatient Treatment Services
It is required, however, that inpatient rehab clients stay at the treatment facility at all times while they are recovering. This means that clients can not go home overnight and are only allowed to go home when moving to outpatient care or leaving the facility for functions related to recovery.
While different treatment options work for different people, inpatient rehab is considered one of the most effective forms of treatment for drug and addiction recovery.
What Happens in Inpatient Rehab?
Inpatient rehab consists of different medical treatment programs. This is essential to treat different medical issues that clients are suffering from in their daily lives. There are cases where what works for some people won’t work for others. This is why these different treatment programs are available.
Our alcohol and drug rehab services in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with locations in Rio Rancho, offer different treatments that will best fit your medical needs. The following are the different programs that a client will experience during inpatient rehab at Icarus Behavioral Health:
- Medically Supervised Detox
- Withdrawal Management
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Personalized Treatment Based on Your Unique History
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy and Family Programs
- Recreational Therapy
It is also important to note that when only one component of a medical issue is addressed by our treatment team, there is a higher chance for addiction to return. That is why it is essential that the different treatments listed above are utilized for the best results.
Our team at Icarus Behavioral Health will make a treatment plan for each different client, personalized to their medical needs so they get the most out of their recovery.
Inpatient Rehab vs Residential Treatment
A lot of people confuse inpatient rehab and residential treatment. While they are very similar, there are differences. What sets them apart is the duration and intensity of care that each treatment program offers.
Both inpatient rehab and residential treatment are more intense than outpatient care, but inpatient has more restrictive services and includes medically supervised detox.
The setting can also be different, as residential treatment offers a home-like facility while inpatient offers a more supervised setting with constant monitoring and guidance until the client undergoes detox successfully.
Our services here in Albuquerque, New Mexico include both inpatient and residential treatment and an array of different treatment options to best suit your unique needs.
What are the Benefits of an Inpatient Rehab Center?
An inpatient rehab stay is full of benefits and can help get you back on your feet. It is designed to intensively help those who are suffering in their daily lives and those who need support on their path to recovery
The following are the different benefits of an inpatient treatment center:
- Medical support: Withdrawal symptoms can sometimes be life-threatening and should be given attention. Our clinicians and treatment team are designed to handle different situations and treat clients the best that they can.
There are rare cases where advanced medical treatment is needed due to advanced medical issues. However, we can assure you that we can handle these as our 24-hour medical support is readily available to help those in need.
- Everything is in order: Everything is planned out and structured for our inpatient services. We plan each day for our clients so that it is a lot easier to get back to a healthy life.
Depending on a client’s needs, we also offer life skills programs to help with getting the tools needed to succeed in the working world and do crucial things like budget and establish routines based in good habits and practices.
- Nutritional support: Eating healthy is essential to recovery. This is especially important for a person who is in need of detoxing. One example is alcohol detox, which requires a diet high in thiamine and other vitamins beneficial for recovery.
Our alcohol rehab facility in Albuquerque, New Mexico will make healthy meals that cater to your medical needs.
- Developing healthy habits: One of the benefits of an inpatient treatment center is how it helps clients learn new and healthy habits that replace their unhealthy ones. Addiction is known for cultivating numerous unhealthy habits that get worse and worse over time.
- Understanding within the community: A lot of people suffering from medical disorders are going through the worst times of their lives. Thus, it is important that clients can feel a sense of community while recovering. Our New Mexico treatment offer group therapy sessions in multiple locations to help those in need of support systems.
What is the Cost of Inpatient Treatment?
Most of the time, inpatient rehab costs more than outpatient care. This is one thing to consider before deciding what type of care you should go for. But also keep in mind that inpatient offers much more support and that Icarus Behavioral Health accepts many forms of insurance coverage for rehab as well as some forms of Medicaid coverage.
The cost also depends on the duration that a client stays within the facilities and the different levels of care the client experiences during the recovery phase.
What is the Duration of Inpatient Rehab?
The time you’ll need to spend in an inpatient facility depends on numerous factors. Some of these factors include how long a person has been using substances and the intensity of using or drinking.
Our team works closely with clients as well as their families to come up with the best timetable suited for you. We will adjust this based on your medical needs and we assure our clients that everything is planned out.
There are cases where recovery takes longer than usual but we’ll make sure that clients are given the proper treatment during this time, with no surprises and full cooperation in planning.
After a client has been discharged from inpatient treatment, we also recommend and offer different levels of care and forms of recovery support, including a relapse prevention plan and aftercare support. This will help clients manage their symptoms in a much healthier manner once they return home or travel to the next step on their sobriety journey.
Some Signs That Indicate You May Need Inpatient Treatment
There are numerous signs and symptoms you should take note of before considering inpatient treatment. There are three types of individuals that need inpatient rehab:
- Clients who are at risk of severe drug and alcohol withdrawals
- Clients who tried a lower-intensity treatment and were unsuccessful
- Clients who have experienced a relapse, or multiple relapses can indicate the need for a chronic relapse treatment program at Icarus
- A lack of a supportive environment at home, and being without resources for sober support
Another thing to consider is if you have a healthy support group and home environment, but even in this case, you may want to consider the added structure and support provided by inpatient care before moving to an outpatient program.
Our licensed medical professionals can help you choose the treatment plan that you need. We will take into consideration not only your disorder but also your circumstances in life. Reach out any time to our Admissions staff to discuss what is the best fit for you!
Offering Effective Programs for Inpatient Rehab in ABQ
There are numerous options available that cater to different medical needs. We want to make sure that everyone can recover from their addiction or substance abuse to get them back on their feet. The following are the different inpatient rehab options available:
- Inpatient Detox: This is intended for those suffering from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: This is intended for those suffering from alcohol use disorders.
- Inpatient Drug Treatment: This is intended for those suffering from drug use disorders.
- Inpatient treatment for co-occurring mental health issues: Co-occurring means one or more mental health issues are occurring at the same time as a substance use disorder. This is known also known as dual diagnosis treatment.
We make sure that you get the right service for your issue. Our medical professionals will guide you on the path to recovery, and our well-maintained facilities will help you feel as comfortable as possible. We want to make sure that our clients are happy and successful in their recovery and provide every possible means to make this happen.
Inpatient Rehab Albuquerque: Start Healing With Us Today!
Remember: you are not alone and it is never too late to ask for help. Our inpatient rehab facilities at Icarus provide specialized behavioral health services for addiction treatment that serve ABQ, Bernalillo County, and the whole of New Mexico.
Icarus Behavioral offers lasting solutions for those seeking recovery from mental health and substance use disorders. If you are struggling with alcohol and/or drugs and want the best possible chance at a lasting change in your life, give yourself a break and reach out now!